Conservative councillors in Burntwood have been criticised for failing to fully fight plans to build on Green Belt land.
Talented tennis player Robert Thomas died from a condition linked to prescription drugs.
A 21-year-old man from Lichfield has been charged with causing death by dangerous driving.
Staffordshire Police is one of 12 forces which have asked the Crown Prosecution Service to consider charges relating to general election expenses.
The attendance record of elected members of Lichfield District Council has been revealed.
The city’s town crier will be part of a group performing at the Lichfield and Hatherton Canals Restoration Trust’s spring show.
Police believe a body which was found this morning is that of a 54-year-old missing man.
David Stanton died from his injuries following an attack in an alleyway in 2012.
Two Staffordshire men have been charged in connection with a national human trafficking inquiry involving a nail bar.
A 35-year-old man is today starting a life sentence after murdering his housemate following a dispute.
Organisations and individuals are being urged to help Lichfield City station bloom.
Police are appealing for help to find a man who has not been seen for a week.
Sentinel readers have panned Signal 1's new breakfast show.
Listeners are set to get their first taste of the new presenters on a popular breakfast show.
A man has been charged with burglaries and theft of cars in Lichfield and Alrewas.
A fire affecting 1,000 tonnes of waste "caused distress" to the local community, a council says.
A new project is hoping to help fund community initiatives in and around the Burntwood area.
Giant ribbons, fancy hats and a celebrity guest were just some of the things our photographer spotted at the Stoke-on-Trent Central by-election count this morning.
Labour's Gareth Snell has been elected as the new MP for Stoke-on-Trent Central.
Yesterday Signal bosses announced Jennie Longdon and John Fox will be replacing long-serving breakfast show presenters Andy and Louise.
Labour's Gareth Snell has won the Stoke-on-Trent Central by-election.
Eight anglers caught illegally fishing in Staffordshire pools have been hit with fines totalling 5,680.
Radio bosses have told listeners that Signal 1's new breakfast show team are a 'high-profile duo'.
Fans of fantasy epic Lord of the Rings now have the chance to live in the author's Staffordshire home.
Prime Minister Theresa May says her plan for Brexit will help Stoke-on-Trent's pottery industry expand its exports around the world.
Nine men and one woman.
A motorcyclist has died after a crash in Burntwood.
A 31-year-old motorcyclist has died following an accident on a Staffordshire road.
Time is running out for people to sign up for the Staffordshire Ironman event.
The Tories have visited Staffordshire University today as the battle to become Stoke-on-Trent Central's next MP hots up.
More Cannock news
- Pamela Anderson storms off talk show set over old picture, claims Keith Lemon
- Terror strategy shouldn't just focus on Muslims, Jeremy Corbyn says
- Philip Hammond's company got business rates cut in budget, figures show
- Nigel Farage forced to admit Westminster attack had nothing to do with immigration
- Labour will vote against Brexit deal if EU terms not matched, Jeremy Corbyn reveals
- Government must have power to spy on Whatsapp users' messages, Home Secretary Amber Rudd demands
- Car ploughs into pedestrians outside London pub
- Khalid Masood: Westminster terror attacker 'acted alone and we may never know his motive'
- Boris Johnson calls Google 'disgusting' for profiting from extremist content
- Muslim leaders hold peace rally in wake of Westminster terror attack
- Mosque ransacked and copies of Quran burnt in Corsica
- Air strike kills prominent Syrian rebel commander
- Earthquake shakes Afghanistan, Pakistan and India
- Ethiopian opposition urges scrutiny of industrial plan
- Soviet-era cable cars keep Georgian town going
- Burundi urged to accept African Union peacekeepers
- Qatar and Russia agree on Syria peace plans
- Afghan and Taliban forces trade blows in Sangin battle
- Two drown as hundreds swim to Spanish enclave
- Russian raids kill prominent Syrian rebel commander
- India PM Modi makes surprise Pakistan visit
- Is Modi's India flirting with fascism?
- The Middle East in 2015
- Arab League demands Turkish forces leave Iraq
- Samir Kantar's killing highlights Syria's many battles