Staffordshire news and blogs Sunday 22 July 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

 

Staffordshire Fire & Rescue Service

13 stories

RSS feed for Staffordshire Fire & Rescue Service

 

News
Children assessed for smoke inhalation after Tamworth flat fire 

22 Sep 17

Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service are urging residents to check they have working smoke alarms after a fire in a Tamworth home.


News
Incident at Drayton Manor 

9 May 17

Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service have attended an incident at Drayton Manor.


News
Large Fire at Tamworth Business 

4 May 17

Crews from Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service and neighbouring fire services are dealing with a large fire at an Tame Valley Industrial Estate in Tamworth.


News
Tamworth School Children Invited to Interactive Safety Event 

4 May 17

Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) are set to host a number of multi-agency events for school children.


News
Tamworth care home fire caused by discarded cigarette 

18 Apr 17

Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service have issued a reminder to take care when disposing of smoking materials.


News
Sprinkler system installed at fire-damaged accommodation 

2 Nov 16

A sheltered housing scheme in Tamworth which was severely damaged by a blaze has now been renovated and fitted with a potentially life-saving sprinkler system.


News
Primary school takes part in ‘Kinder Cadets’ pilot project 

18 Oct 16

Pupils at a Tamworth primary school have been learning about fire safety as part of a six-week pilot project.


News
Free StreetStadia™ sessions in Tamworth over the summer holiday 

19 Jul 16

Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service has teamed up with Burton Albion to deliver free sports sessions in Tamworth over the school summer holiday.


News
Air cadets mark anniversary with fire service visit 

8 Apr 16

2016 marks the 75th anniversary of Air Cadets and the Tamworth squadron celebrated the occasion with a visit to Tamworth Community Fire Station on April 7.


News
E-cigarette explosion sparks fire service warning 

26 Feb 16

Firefighters are issuing a warning to e-cigarette users after a man from Tamworth was left with second and third degree burns when an e-cigarette battery exploded in his pocket.


News
Overloaded plug socket sparks severe house fire 

22 Jan 16

Firefighters are warning residents not to overload plug sockets in the wake of a severe house fire in Tamworth.


News
Pilot project keeps Tamworth vulnerable warm 

18 Dec 15

Firefighters and Joint Operations Group in Tamworth have joined forces as part of a pioneering pilot project to help the most vulnerable members of the community cope with the approaching cold weather.


News
Ground-breaking partnership will keep Tamworth elderly safe 

25 Sep 15

Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service has teamed up with Age UK to deliver a ground-breaking initiative which will highlight and reduce home-based risks faced by older people.