Staffordshire news and blogs Thursday 21 June 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

 

Local news
Elderly couple from Sutton Coldfield left homeless after house…

7 Jan 15

An elderly couple from Sutton Coldfield have been left homeless after a house fire ripped through their home yesterday evening.

Fire fighters rescued the elderly man and woman at just after 6pm last night from their burning home in Stephens Road, Walmley. The fire started in the fridge freezer downstairs and the Fire Service was last night liaising with agencies to rehome the couple after they were sent to Good Hope Hospital with smoke inhalation…


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook