Staffordshire news and blogs Sunday 22 July 2018
Careimages website hosting sponsor

Elderly couple receive oxygen therapy after stove fire in…

2 Mar 15

AN elderly couple in Tamworth received oxygen therapy today (March 2)after a fire in their home.

The fire service were called to Alfred Street in Tamworth this afternoon after reports of a stove fire.A spokesperson for Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service said: Two crews from Tamworth Mercia attended a house fire at 1.43pm today. The fire started on the stove but was already out when firefighters arrived.The elderly man and woman were treated with…

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

Recent stories