Staffordshire news and blogs Friday 20 July 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

News
Elderly residents evacuated in Tamworth fire

26 Jul 15

Elderly residents at a Tamworth sheltered accommodation complex were evacuated today after a fire broke out in a flat.

Smoke was reported from Russell House, on Bancroft, in Glascote Heath, this afternoon. Residents from 24 flats were evacuated to Bancroft Community Centre. Up to six fire engines from Staffordshire Fire and Rescue and other specialist vehicles were at the scene to evacuate residents. The road was blocked off and the area was cordoned…


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook


Recent stories