Staffordshire news and blogs Monday 16 July 2018
Careimages website hosting sponsor


Firefighters extinguish fire inside a grade II-listed building in Harborne.

15 Nov 17

Firefighters were dispatched to the former cinema and bingo hall on Harborne High Street, at around 7:30AM this morning (15/11), to reports of a smoke coming from the building.

A spokesperson from West Midlands Fire Service, said: “When crews arrived there was a lot of smoke in the area. They managed to make a quick entry into the building and using breathing apparatus and hose-reels managed to extinguish the fire that was on the ground floor.” …

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

Recent stories