Staffordshire news and blogs Sunday 24 June 2018
Careimages website hosting sponsor

Firefighters reveal cause of severe Tamworth house fire that left…

22 Jan 16

FIREFIGHTERS are warning residents not to overload plug sockets in the wake of a severe house fire in Tamworth.

Bosses at Staffordshire Fire and Rescue said a 19-year-old man – who suffered burns – and his mother had an ‘incredibly lucky escape’ after the blaze broke out at the two storey terraced property in Ludgate yesterday. The fire started in a bedroom and quickly spread to the whole of the first floor. A single wall socket was being used to…

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

Recent stories