Staffordshire news and blogs Monday 18 June 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

News
House fire which claimed the life of 86-year-old Hilda was caused…

11 Jul 14

THE house fire which claimed the life of an 86-year-old woman from Amington was started after a cigarette ignited a settee, Staffordshire Fire Investigation Team reported.

Hilda May Cole died in a tragic house fire at her home in Longlands Drive last Monday (July 7).And Staffordshire Fire and Rescue confirmed the fire was caused by a lit cigarette.Fire Investigation Officer Tim Hollingworth, said: “Following a joint fire and police investigation we…


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook