Staffordshire news and blogs Friday 23 February 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

News
“Keep Warm Safely” warns Fire Service following house fires

11 Jan 18

STAFFORDSHIRE Fire and Rescue Service is asking residents to keep warm safely following a house fire in Burton.

The Service was called at 7.45pm on January 9 to Queensland Crescent after reports of a fire in the bedroom. When the crew arrived they found an electric back heater pad had been placed in the resident’s bed which had overheated and smouldered through the bedding. The 93-year-old had taken the pad and the blankets and put them in the bath…


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook


Recent stories