Staffordshire news and blogs Monday 16 July 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

News
Lichfield fire rips through shed and spreads to double garage in…

4 Sep 17

AN ELECTRICAL fault caused a fire which tore through a garden shed in Lichfield and spread to a double garage, Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service has confirmed.

Fire crews from Lichfield, Tamworth and Barton under Needwood rushed to the incident on Sunday, September 3.The incident in Sheriffs Close, Boley Park, began at around 12.15pm when a shed burst into flames. The fire spread to a nearby detached double garage and, at the height of the blaze…


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook


Recent stories