Staffordshire news and blogs Friday 22 June 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

 

Local news
Man suffers burns after wasp nest fire sparks gas canister…

29 Aug 17

A MAN suffered serious burns after a fire caused a discarded gas canister to explode in Erdington.

The frightening incident happened at a property in Oakmeadow Avenue shortly before 5pm on Saturday (August 26).The man, aged in his 20s, had discovered a wasps’ nest among some bags of rubbish in the back garden and set fire to them in the hope of destroying them. READ MORE: Nine people evacuated after severe fire at Erdington shopUnbeknown to him, discarded…


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook


Recent stories