Staffordshire news and blogs Friday 25 May 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

News
Reminder to keep mirrors away from windows after Care Home fire

1 Feb 18

STAFFORDSHIRE Fire and Rescue Service are reminding residents not to leave mirrors near windows after a fire at a care home in Rugeley.

The warning comes after a cleaner smelt burning on the first floor of the home in Chaseley Road. She raised the alarm and fire crews were called to the scene at 12:05pm on Thursday February 1. Firefighters from Rugeley and Cannock found the fire in a first-floor bedroom. They wore four breathing apparatus and used…


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook


Recent stories