Staffordshire news and blogs Saturday 21 April 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

News
Residents urged to follow chimney safety advice after open fire causes house fire

9 Sep 17

STAFFORDSHIRE Fire and Rescue Service are reminding residents to follow safety advice as part Chimney Safety Week.

This timely reminder comes after a house fire in the Staffordshire Moorlands was caused by a stray ember from an open fire. Crews were called to reports of a chimney fire in Park Lane, Knypersley, at around 9.05pm yesterday, Thursday September 7. When they arrived they found the ground floor well alight. The occupant, a 69-year-old …


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook


Recent stories