Staffordshire news and blogs Wednesday 25 April 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

Blog comment
Rugeley fire caused by toy left on oven top

15 Jan 14

Staffordshire Fire and Rescue attended a house fire in Fernwood Drive, Rugeley, after neighbours heard a smoke alarm going off at around 6.30pm on the 14th January.

Noone was at home, and the cause of the fire was found to be a toy which had ignited after being left on the oven top. Statistics show that over 50% of all house fires start in the kitchen. So for advice on how to reduce the risk of fire in your home, go to the H ome Safety pages on the…


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook


Recent stories