Staffordshire news and blogs Friday 22 June 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

 

Local news
Smoker in Kingstanding falls asleep and drops lit cigarette…

4 Apr 14

A SMOKER who fell asleep and ‘carelessly’ disposed of a cigarette suffered smoke inhalation following a fire in a Kingstanding flat.

The fire and ambulance service were called to an address in Harringay Road on Thursday (April 3) shortly after 8pm and found a small fire in the lounge of the ground floor home of a two-storey block.
Crews from Perry Barr and Erdington attended and two fire officers wearing breathing apparatus and using a hose reel…


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook


Recent stories