Staffordshire news and blogs Saturday 23 June 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

 

News
Tamworth care home fire was caused by discarded cigarette

18 Apr 17

Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service have called for people to take care disposing of smoking materials.

The warning comes after an investigation into a serious fire at a Tamworth care home was found to have been caused accidentally by a discarded cigarette. Crews were called to Standon House, in Ashby Road, at about 10.45pm on Saturday, April 15. Those in attendance included Tamworth, Stone, Penkridge, Tutbury, Codsall, Cannock, Lichfield, Chase…


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook


Recent stories