Just incase you’re not sure! Time in Tamworth: time_is_widget.
PEOPLE who live and work in Tamworth are being invited to contribute to a new film and photography project which is designed to capture a snapshot of a day in the life of the town.
SUE Arnold, Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner for Staffordshire, is encouraging young people in Tamworth to do something positive and become young entrepreneurs.
There’s not long to go until Staffordshire based Drayton Manor Park officially unveils its brand new ride, James and the Red Balloon in April 2017.
A TAMWORTH dance group has blown away competition from across the country by winning a record-breaking 97 trophies at the UK Street Dance Challenge.
STAFF at Sir Robert Peel's threatened Minor Injuries Unit have been praised for their hard work and commitment as the trust's emergency department continues to perform well nationally against the NHS waiting time targets.
A TAMWORTH workshop has revealed its links with Katy Perry and the Brit Awards after it was commissioned to rebuild and operate two large models for the superstar's performance at the event.
WHEN John O'Groats first landed in England from Norway, way back in the realms of history, little did he know that he would inspire someone to join our Have a Heart Campaign.
A TAMWORTH Royal Marine and his comrades have expressed their delight at seeing Sergeant Alex Blackman's murder sentence reduced to manslaughter after running a longstanding campaign.
VIDEO: Watch as Drayton Manor's new attraction is built in quick-time: JUST weeks remain until Drayton Manor Park officially unveils its brand new ride, James and the Red Balloon.
TAMWORTH'S Sue Davey, who was killed by terrorists when she was on holiday in Tunisia in 2015, is to have her name on a memorial honouring victims of the attack.
KEEPING communities safe and reassured is paramount at Staffordshire Police says Chief Constable Jane Sawyers in a statement issued today.
THE Staffordshire County Council Election is now less than two months away – and Tamworth residents are being urged to make sure they are registered to vote.
THE Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner for Staffordshire, Sue Arnold, has welcomed ex-Chief Constable of Staffordshire Police, John Giffard, to the Board of Trustees for Staffordshire Police Cadets Mr Giffard, Staffordshire Police’s longest ...
TAMWORTH’S popular St George’s Day extravaganza is back for 2017 and will take over the Castle Grounds with medieval-themed fun for the whole family on Saturday, April 22.
AN OVERWHELMED Tamworth mum has spoken of her Mother's Day miracle after finding footage of her 'little girl' playing with school friends almost 40 years after she tragically died of a brain tumour.
CREWS from three Fire and Rescue Services attended a house fire in Tamworth Last night.
TAMWORTH Borough Council is asking its customers how they prefer to get in touch with the authority, how their needs are changing and what can be done improve customer service and the customer relationship.
A new upcycling shop has launched in Lichfield – and already has an eight-week waiting list for workshops.
AFTER the horrendous incident in London yesterday, West Midlands Counter Terrorism Unit have issues a statement to the public.
EMERGENCY services have been forced to close a road in Tamworth following a road traffic collision.
PARLIAMENT is in lockdown after a police officer was stabbed and as many as a dozen people mowed down on Westminster Bridge.
TAMWORTH'S MP Christopher Pincher is currently locked in the House of Commons chamber after reports of a horrifying incident taking place outside Parliament.
A LEADING family-owned housing repairs company has vowed to 'make a good service better' after securing a 14million contract with the borough council.
A HEARTBROKEN Tamworth mum has paid tribute to her 'special and brave' son after he was brutally murdered by a 'cowardly' knifeman during a robbery in Cheltenham.
A new book is raising money for a Burntwood charity.
Three burglars were detained in Wishaw after a man-hunt by Warwickshire Police involving a police dog and helicopter.
POLICE in Tamworth are reminding vehicle owners to be mindful and lawful when using off road vehicles.
SUPER SATURDAYS are coming to Tamworth Castle Grounds.
A TRIO of suspected burglars have been arrested after a huge police manhunt swooped on woodland in Wishaw, near Tamworth, following an evening raid.
More Tamworth news
- Pamela Anderson storms off talk show set over old picture, claims Keith Lemon
- Terror strategy shouldn't just focus on Muslims, Jeremy Corbyn says
- Philip Hammond's company got business rates cut in budget, figures show
- Nigel Farage forced to admit Westminster attack had nothing to do with immigration
- Labour will vote against Brexit deal if EU terms not matched, Jeremy Corbyn reveals
- Government must have power to spy on Whatsapp users' messages, Home Secretary Amber Rudd demands
- Car ploughs into pedestrians outside London pub
- Khalid Masood: Westminster terror attacker 'acted alone and we may never know his motive'
- Boris Johnson calls Google 'disgusting' for profiting from extremist content
- Muslim leaders hold peace rally in wake of Westminster terror attack
- Mosque ransacked and copies of Quran burnt in Corsica
- Air strike kills prominent Syrian rebel commander
- Earthquake shakes Afghanistan, Pakistan and India
- Ethiopian opposition urges scrutiny of industrial plan
- Soviet-era cable cars keep Georgian town going
- Burundi urged to accept African Union peacekeepers
- Qatar and Russia agree on Syria peace plans
- Afghan and Taliban forces trade blows in Sangin battle
- Two drown as hundreds swim to Spanish enclave
- Russian raids kill prominent Syrian rebel commander
- India PM Modi makes surprise Pakistan visit
- Is Modi's India flirting with fascism?
- The Middle East in 2015
- Arab League demands Turkish forces leave Iraq
- Samir Kantar's killing highlights Syria's many battles