Staffordshire news and blogs Saturday 21 July 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

News
Tips for Tamworth residents to avoid festive fires

24 Dec 14

Tamworth residents are being urged to look when they cook this Christmas -and avoid festive fires.

Statistics show that most accidental house fires start in the kitchen and many of these incidents result from cooking being left unattended and igniting. To avoid falling victim to a kitchen fire during the holiday, Staffordshire Fire and RescueService is encouraging people to follow some top tips:Never leave cooking unattended look when you cookKeep…


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook


Recent stories