Staffordshire news and blogs Saturday 20 January 2018
Advanced

News
Warning about leaving mirrors near windows

5 Nov 17

STAFFORDSHIRE Fire and Rescue Service are reminding residents not to leave mirrors near windows after a near miss at a home in Stone.

The warning comes after a woman returned home from holiday to find scorch marks on her window frame. Concerned, she contacted the Service who visited the house in Whitemill Lane on Monday evening (October 30). Firefighters from Stone found that the burns were caused by sunlight which had shone on the mirror and reflected…


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook