Staffordshire news and blogs Thursday 26 April 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

News
Warning to not smoke whilst receiving oxygen therapy

22 Apr 17

STAFFORDSHIRE Fire and Rescue Service have issued a warning about the dangers of smoking while using oxygen therapy after a fire at a home near Tamworth.

The man in question was lucky yo have escaped serious injuries at his home after the incident. Crews were called to a home in Whittington at around 1:45am on Thursday, April 20, after the 62-year-old tried to smoke while wearing his oxygen therapy equipment. The cigarette, in close proximity to…


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook


Recent stories