Staffordshire news and blogs Friday 25 May 2018
Advanced
Careimages website hosting sponsor

News
Woman dies in Staffordshire whilst lighting open fire

10 Jan 18

STAFFORDSHIRE Fire and Rescue Service is urging residents to keep warm safely after a fire investigation found an open fire was involved in the incident where a woman sadly died in Withington.

The Service was called to Withington Lane, close to Uttoxeter, on January 9 at 8.08am and firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used a hose reel jet to put out the fire. Sadly the 85-year-old already passed away and her dog had also died in the blaze. …


Post to Twitter Post to Facebook


Recent stories